Are you in a battery catastrophe and have no way of charging your phone? If yes, then activate Ultra Power Saving Mode on your phone right now. Here’s how to do so.
Samsung is one of the most popular smartphone makers that updates its devices often, even after the phone is over two years old. Previously, the company halted the Galaxy S7 Nougat update rollout due to bug issues. But now, it has just released the Android Nougat update to its S7 Edge devices. The latest update introduces many new features to enhance the battery life of the phone. Now, you can use Ultra Power Saving Mode in Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge that will help your phone last up to 24 hours with only 10% battery while calling and texting all the time.
Once you enable the mode, it will turn on a grayscale background for all screens and thanks to the Super AMOLED display, all of the black pixels are truly off. Only the pixels that are needed are on at any given moment.
Without further ado, let’s learn how to activate Ultra Power Saving Mode in Android Nougat for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. Here’re the steps:
Activate Ultra Power Saving Mode in Android Nougat
1. Open the Settings app from the app drawer or from your phone’s home screen
2. Tap on the Battery option. It’s in the bottom section along with a green icon
3. Now, select the Ultra Power Saving Mode option from the ensuing screen
4. Activate Ultra Power Saving Mode in your phone by sliding the switch to the right
5. Afterward, a pop-up will arise, showing you the terms and conditions. Just tap on the Agree button to continue
6. You’ll see the Phone, Messages, and Internet applications are automatically available in Ultra Power Saving Mode. Tap on the “+” icon to add up to three more apps available in the mode
You can also turn on Ultra Power Saving Mode by swiping down from the top of your phone’s main screen to open the Notification shade. Simply tap on the Ultra Power Saving Mode button and you’re done. If you own any other mobile instead of Samsung, you can check whether your phone is running Nougat update by checking the List of smartphones getting Android Nougat update.
In case you want to disable it ever in future, you can do so by tapping on More button in the top-right corner of the home screen. Then, just tap on the Disable Ultra Power Saving Mode button.