If you’re the one who loves Live Photos and has an ardour for GIFs then why don’t you try to combine the two? There’s a new feature that recently hit GIPHY. The feature enables you to save your favourite GIFs as Live Photos to your camera. Thus, you can set them as your wallpaper or whatever your heart desire. In this article, we’ll guide you on how to turn GIFs into Live Photos using GIPHY. Let’s get started.
How to Use GIPHY to Turn GIFs into Live Photos
Using GIPHY, the process of turning GIFs into Live Photos is a cake walk. Once you download the GIPHY app, you will be able to save your favourite GIFs as Live Photos.
You may also like: How to convert YouTube video to animated GIF
The below walkthrough will show you how to turn GIFs into Live Photos.
- First of all, launch the GIPHY app from the Home Screen of your smartphone.
- Next, search for the GIF you want to turn into Live Photos and then select it.
- Once done, tap on the three white dots in the black box located at the bottom of your device’s screen.
- Next, tap on the Live Photos button.
- Now, it’s the time to tap on Save as Live Photo (Full Screen) and Save as Live Photo (Fit to Screen).
- Once done, navigate to the Photos option and hit the recently saved Live Photo.
The Live Photo icon will appear at the top-left corner of your device’s screen. This way using GIPHY you can turn GIFs into Live Photos. Moving further, you can tap and hold the Live Photo option to check whether it really works or not. After checking the feature that whether it works well or not, you can use it the way that suits you the best. Have fun!