Ashampoo Burning Studio is one of the most popular software that offers you necessary tools to burn media files from your system to a DVD, CD, or Blu-ray disc. Though the application is quite complicated as compared to the native burning tools on your Windows system, it’s a simple process to burn an MP4 to DVD with Ashampoo software.
With the help of this CD/DVD tool, you’re able to burn all types of media files. It is a feature-packed utility that is able to accommodate the need of a wide range of users. The application has the ability to burn an MP4 to DVD that can be used with other systems or a standalone DVD player.
In this article, we’ll provide you a step-by-step tutorial on how to burn an MP4 to DVD with Ashampoo Burning Studio. Let’s get started.
If you don’t have the software installed on your system yet, download Ashampoo Burning Studio for Windows now!
Burn an MP4 to DVD with Ashampoo Burning Studio
The below walkthrough will show you how to burn an MP4 to DVD with Ashampoo Burning Studio.
- Insert a blank DVD into the disc drive of your computer
- Now, close the AutoPlay window that appears when your system identifies the disc
- Navigate to Start > All Programs > Ashampoo Burning Studio
- Next, click on the Burn Movies and Photos option
- Now, you need to click on the Create Video DVD option in the context menu
- Once you’re done, click on the Next tab in the settings screen to use the default video settings
- Now, click on Next > Add Movie
- Select the MP4 file that you want to burn into DVD
- After that, click on the Add button
- Now, hit the Next button to proceed
- Again, click on Next on the subsequent menu screen
- Click on the Write DVD to burn an MP4 to DVD with Ashampoo Burning Studio
And you’re done! This way you can easily burn an MP4 to DVD with Ashampoo Burning Studio.
You May Also Like: Complete Guide to Use Snapchat on Windows PC Using Bluestacks