There’s no doubt that Facebook is truly an international social media network. Millions of its users don’t speak English as a first language. You may also have foreign FB pals. Well, to communicate with such friends, you can create Facebook posts in multiple languages. Here’s how to create an FB post in more than one language.
Create Facebook Posts in Multiple Languages
In order to post in different languages on Facebook, you’ll need to turn on multilingual posts in the Settings section. All you need to do is:
- Navigate to the Settings > General > Language section
- Scroll down until you see the Post in Multiple Languages option under the Multilingual Posts section
- Click on the blue Edit button, check the box that reads ‘Write Posts in More Than One Language’
- Finally, click on the Save Changes button and now you’ll be able to create Facebook posts in multiple languages
Once you’ve enabled the Multilingual FB Posts option, you’re ready to write FB posts in multiple languages. To do so,
- Go to your News Feed and start writing a new post
- Afterward, click on the gray button, saying ‘Write post in another language’
- You’ll see another text box below the first one. Here you can write your FB post in another language you want
- In case you want to add a third language, click on the Write post in another language option once again. You can follow the same procedure to create Facebook posts in multiple languages
- Once done, click on the blue Post button
You can also add images, stickers, or videos to your posts. They will appear with all of your posts you write in different languages. As of now, you can create an FB post in multiple languages only on the website. In case the feature gets added to mobile, we’ll update the post. So, keep checking this post from time to time.
Read more about Facebook at How to Activate Hidden Harry Potter Spells on Facebook
Do you like multiple languages FB posts and find them useful? Share your thoughts with us via the comments section below.