Instagram has recently added a new feature to its Stories. The latest feature is nothing but an interactive poll sticker feature allowing you to ask any question and see real-time results from your friends and followers as they vote. Today, we’ll tell you about how to use poll feature on Instagram Stories. Read on to know more about this latest feature.
The photo-sharing platform stated that,
“Whether you’re trying to plan tomorrow’s outfit, choosing which class to take or figuring out where to go for dinner, now it’s easy to share a two-option poll right in your story.”
It’s noteworthy that these polls disappear after 24 hours as these are part of Instagram Stories. So if you’re looking for ways to encourage your followers to interact with you on Instagram, just read our complete post to know how to do so.
Use Poll Feature on Instagram Stories
- First of all, launch Instagram on your device
- Next, tap on the Home tab at the bottom
- Now, you need to tap on your Profile icon in the top-left corner of your device’s screen or swipe right to create a new story
- Select an image to add to your story either by capturing or selecting from your photo library
- To add the poll, you can tap on the Emoji icon at the top-right corner of your device’s screen. You can also access stickers by swiping up from the bottom of your device’s screen
- You need to write your question and give two options accordingly. Please note that you can give only two options as this poll is binary as of now.
- Lastly, you can tap on Next to and hit the Publish button
Once you’ve shared the poll to your Story, your friends and followers can immediately start voting by tapping one of the two options you’ve provided and see results in real time. Just go to your Story and swipe up to see the list of viewers and how each one of them responded. So, ask whatever your heart desires with Instagram’s new poll feature.
You May Also Like: How to Delete Your Instagram Search History