Having a problem with your Apple product? Well, why don’t you take it to the Apple Store to fix the issue? Whether your device is broken, faulty or you just can’t figure out how to do something with it, Apple is there to help you in resolving all your issues. You can get a hands-on support by speaking to an in-store Apple Genius. But to do so, you need to book an appointment in advance. Here, we’ll show you how to make an Apple Store appointment using the Apple Store app. Read on.
Make an Apple Store Appointment
The fastest and easiest way to book an appointment is to forget using the web-based tools and use the Apple Store app. Here’re the steps to make an Apple Store appointment with the Apple Store app.
Make Genius Bar Appointments
First of all, you need to make a Genius Bar appointment. To do so, you need to:
- Download and install the free Apple Store app on your iOS device
- Once you have successfully downloaded the app from Apple App Store, launch it. You’ll be asked to grant various permissions, including for the app to use your location and for notifications. Simply grant all permissions
- Tap on the Stores menu at the bottom of the app
- Tap on the Genius Bar menu
- A new screen will appear. All you need to do is merely tap on the Make a Reservation option
Select Your Support Type and Store Location
Next, you have to choose the support type you want as well as store location.
- Select the product you need help with: iPhone, iPad, iPod or Mac. Tap your selection and continue with the below-given steps to make an Apple Store appointment
- The app will now make use of your location to find the closest Apple Stores to you. It displays a list of Apple Stores, organized from nearest to farthest
- You’re also able to search for stores by city, zip code, or on a map
- Tap on the Apple Store at which you want to make your appointment
Confirm Apple Store Appointment Date and Time
Once you’ve made with your Apple Store selection, confirm your appointment date and time by following the steps given below:
- Use the slider at the top of the screen to select an appointment date. You need to slide towards the right or left to find the date you want. Once found, tap on it
- With the date selected, the app will then present you with the times that are available at the Apple Store for your Genius Bar appointment on that day. You need to swipe up and down to review them. Tap on the time you want
- Now, you’ll be taken to the appointment confirmation window. It lists what you need help with, when your appointment is, and where you’ll go for help. In case you want to make any alternations, tap on the Back button in the top-left corner of the screen
- You can also add information about your problem so the Genius can better prepare to help you. To do so, you need to tap on the Add a comment to my reservation option
- Once you’re ready to confirm your appointment, tap on the Reserve option in the top-right corner
In this way, you can easily make an Apple Store appointment by using the Apple Store app. In case you encounter any difficulties while booking your appointment, feel free to ask us in the comments section below. We’ll reach out to you soon.
You may also like: Apple Leads Race to Become World’s First Trillion Dollar Company