Using your iPhone for enjoying Facebook for years but haven’t tried Twitter yet. Or perhaps, your new Apple phone may look a bit different for Twitter than other iOS you were using till now. If yes, this post is just for you! Learn how to send tweets from iPhone devices as easily as you have found other iPhone apps.
Twitter is a huge name in the social-networking world, connecting people with their friends, family and even celebrities. No doubt, this platform is used by millions of users from around the world; the complexity of its interface remains a big challenge to those who are just starting at it. As compared to Facebook and Instagram that seem pretty handy to the people of all ages and generations, Twitter may sound a little tricky in the beginning. It’s not a rocket science though! Scroll down the post to learn how it is so.
You can send tweets from iPhone using two simple methods we’ve discussed below.
Send Tweets from iPhone: Use Twitter App
- First off, you need to download the Twitter for iPhone app. Simply, do as follows:
- Launch the App Store on your iPhone
- Look up for Twitter by tapping on the “Search” tab at the bottom of the display
- Once the results show up, tap “Twitter” app
- Tap “Install” on the next screen
- When you’re asked for your Apple ID, type your password and tap “Ok” to begin the download
- Once the download is complete, you will see the “Twitter” icon on your home screen. Tap it to launch the app
- Next, use the Twitter app to create tweets to share with the Twitter community. Follow these instructions:
- Sign in to your account if you have one. In case you don’t have a Twitter account yet, tap the “Sign up” button to create one
- Compose a tweet by tapping on the Compose button (resembling a feather with a square around it) in the upper-right corner
- Type your text up to 280 characters. You can also attach images, share URLs, and add hashtags to your post
- Tap “Tweet” button or “Send” icon in the upper-right corner to finally post your tweet
More at NextGeekers: 20 must have apps for Android and iPhone
Send Tweets from iPhone: Use Safari Mobile Browser
- Head to the mobile Safari browser on your iPhone
- Visit mobile.twitter.com, tap “Sign in” in the top-right corner if you’re not already logged in, and add your Twitter account credentials. In case you don’t yet have a Twitter account, create one by tapping the Sign up button and filling the subsequent form
- Tap the “Tweet” button in the far top-right corner to compose a new tweet of to 280 characters
- Once done, tap the “Tweet” button in the bottom-right corner to post the tweet
Was this article helpful? Share your thoughts via the comments section below.
You may also like How to Easily Bookmark and Share Tweets like a Flash