Movavi Video Converter is a software that will help you to convert your videos between various formats. It supports practically all types of video formats, so you should have no trouble switching videos to and from the formats that you need to ensure they are compatible with various devices.
How Movavi Video Converter is Different
Simply put what makes Movavi Video Converter different from other video converters is its approach. It simplifies video conversion and makes it easier and much more accessible – so that you’ll be able to convert your video into the right format regardless of whether you know much about video formats or not.
The user interface of Movavi Video Converter is clean and modern-looking, and emphasizes functionality. It is easy to navigate, and will place everything you need within a few clicks away.
More importantly Movavi Video Converter distills video conversion and makes it a simple 3-step process: Add the video, choose the format to convert it to, and click on a single button to get started. It has other bells and whistles that can be set up, but effectively that is all that is needed to convert videos.
Another area that sets Movavi Video Converter apart are its hundreds of built-in presets, each of which will help automatically use the best video format and settings for certain devices or platforms. It has an option that will allow you to share or upload videos automatically as well, so you can learn how to put movies on iPad by more conveniently by adding it to iTunes.
In a nutshell Movavi Video Converter’s user-friendly approach and intuitive design will let you convert videos without any difficulty at all, and will require no prior experience or expertise for you to do so effectively.
Movavi Video Converter Features
In addition to being able to convert videos between formats, there are lots of other useful features packed into Movavi Video Converter. Some of the more notable ones will let you:
- Convert other types of media files such as audio files or images between various formats.
- Cross-convert media files in order to create animated GIFs from video clips, extract audio tracks from videos, or grab stills from individual video frames.
- Resize videos to fit into a certain frame using various methods, by a percentage of the original size, or to a specific set of dimensions.
- Compress videos down to the file size that you want and adjust the bitrate automatically in tandem.
- Edit media files to enhance their quality, trim out any unwanted parts, merge videos together, add captions, and fix common issues.
Regardless of whether you want to ensure your videos are compatible with various devices, compress them to conserve storage space, or prepare them in other ways – Movavi Video Converter will equip you with the tools that you need. Its intuitive approach will ensure that you have no problem applying those features, and are able to take advantage of the full scope of its capabilities.
You May Also Like: Convert YouTube Videos to MP3 within 4 Easy Steps