This explains what you can expect from us regarding the personal information you entrust to Next Geekers, and your associated rights and responsibilities for all the services provided to you under the business name and style “Next Geekers”. This document is an integral part of Next Geekers user agreement but trumps any conflicts with the agreement. This statement does not address anyone else’s practices or our practices beyond the Next Geekers site.
In this policy, “User”, “You” or “Your” defines and includes any person about whom “Next Geekers”, hereinafter “We”, “Our”, “Us” or “Next Geekers”, collects or possesses Personal Information. If you are a Next Geekers customer, employee, affiliate, or advertiser, the treatment of Personal Information may be subject to additional Next Geekers policies, or to a contract between us.
Personal information defined
You may provide Personal Information to Next Geekers in a variety of ways, such as registering for an on- line account or event, joining a mailing list, downloading software, registering for services, submitting comments or filling out an information form. Additionally, we may obtain Personal Information from other sources like call centers, product registration or third parties.
“Business Partners”, wherever applicable, refers to any vendor, advertiser, affiliate, subcontractor, or other entity with whom we have an ongoing business relationship to provide services, products, and/or information.
“Website” refers to www.nextgeekers.com and all of its indexed web pages.
This policy applies to any Personal Information that we have in our possession or control and has been collected as per the valid and applicable means mentioned in this policy, regardless of where that information is stored or used. All Next Geekers organizations and personnel worldwide are governed by this policy.
NEXT GEEKERS MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WITH RESPECT TO ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PAID FOR USING THE ADVERTISMENTS DISPLAYED, OR SOFTWARE LISTED, AT NEXT GEEKERS PLATFORM OR PURCHASED FROM NEXT GEEKERS AFFILIATES.
Our policy on data & privacy protection
Next Geekers complies with data protection principles applicable in the major jurisdictions in which we operate.
These principles necessitate that Personal Information:
- Will be used fairly and lawfully. In particular, Personal Information will only be used in accordance with our privacy policies and
- Will be obtained only for specified and lawful purposes, and will not be further used in any manner incompatible with those
- Will be relevant and not excessive in relation to the purposes for which it is
- Will be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to
- Will not be kept for longer than is necessary for the specified purposes or as otherwise required by
- Will be used in accordance with your rights as required by applicable
- Will be subject to appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent accidental, unauthorized, or unlawful processing, disclosure or
- Will not be transferred without adequate